Pet Potty Breaks
I’ll drop into your place and let your dogs out in your fenced yard to get a breath of fresh air, stretch their legs, and do their ‘stuff’, including picking up and disposing of any new solid pet waste. I can also administer basic medications or treatment, if needed.
If you have exotic pets such as mini-pigs who need outdoor potty breaks, I’m happy to help them, too!
Rate: Potty breaks start at $17/visit.
Potty break visits include:
- Up to 15 minute visit
- Treats, if allowed
- Playtime, quick brushing or cuddles
- Fresh water will be offered and refilled
There are many benefits to potty breaks:
- Crated pets get a break and can stretch their legs for a bit outside
- Can reduce anxiety and common behavior problems
- Helps support potty training in puppies and young dogs
- Helps relax your dog and build confidence
Potty break terms:
- This is not a Monday through Friday, off-property dog walking service.
- If meals or medications are to be included, a full service pet sitting visit fee will apply.
- I do not provide poop scooping services. I’ll be happy to pick up new solid waste produced by the pets during my visit.