Pet Potty Breaks
I’ll drop into your place and let your dogs out in your fenced yard to get a breath of fresh air, stretch their legs, and do their ‘stuff’, including picking up and disposing of any new solid pet waste. I can also administer any basic medications, if needed.
And if you have exotic pets such as mini-pigs who need outdoor potty breaks, I’m happy to help.
Potty break visits include:
- Up to 15 minute visit
- Treats, if allowed
- Playtime, quick brushing or cuddles
- Fresh water will be offered and refilled
- Basic medical care (pills, topicals, etc)
- Care for senior and special needs pets
There are many benefits to potty breaks:
- Crated pets get a break and can stretch their legs for a bit outside
- Can reduce anxiety and common behavior problems
- Helps support potty training in puppies and young dogs
- Helps relax your dog and build confidence
Potty break terms: This is not a dog walking service, off the owner’s property. If meals are to be included, a full service pet sitting visit fee will apply. Note: I do not provide poop scooping services. I’ll be happy to pick up new solid waste produced by the pets during my visit.
Read more about potty break rates.