Pet Potty Breaks
We’ll drop into your place and let your dogs out in your fenced yard to get a breath of fresh air, stretch their legs, and do their ‘stuff’, including picking up and disposing of any new poops. We can also administer any basic medications, if needed.
And if you have exotic pets such as mini-pigs who need outdoor potty breaks, we’re happy to help. Whatever your critters, we’re your sitters!
Potty break visits include:
- Up to 15 minute visit
- Treats, if allowed
- Playtime, quick brushing or cuddles
- Fresh water will be offered and refilled
- Basic medical care (pills, topicals)
- Care for senior and special needs pets
Potty Break Prices
$17/visit up to 15 minutes, within 3 miles of our location
$19/visit over 3 miles from our location
There are many benefits to potty breaks:
- Crated dogs get a break and can stretch their legs for a bit outside
- Can reduce anxiety and common behavior problems
- Helps support potty training in puppies and young dogs
- Helps relax your dog and build confidence
Potty break terms: This is not a dog walking service. If you request that potty breaks take place off of your property, dog walking fees will apply. If meals are to be included, a full service dog sitting visit fee will apply. Note: we do not provide poop scooping services. We pick up new solid waste produced by the pets during our visit.