Hire Reliable, Insured, Affordable Pet Transportation!
Sometimes jobs and life get in the way of being able to drive your pets to and from appointments around town. You might be working longer or unexpected hours, or are sick or injured and can’t get around as you normally would. Or you simply have a schedule or travel plans that keep you away from home for the day.
I’m happy to squire your pets around town and ensure they get the care they need when they need it! I’ll stay with your pet at their appointment if needed, as my schedule allows, or return for them later in the day.
On-time transport for all kinds of small animals is available, including dogs under 25 pounds, cats, exotic pets and small mammals (ferrets, rabbits, rats), non-venomous reptiles, and more.
Pet Taxi Hours & Service Area
My pet taxi service is available from 8am to 4pm for vet appointments, doggie daycare and grooming appointments.
I serve the 97210 and 97229 areas. Bat Country Pet Sitting offers a full range of pet taxi and pet sitting services across Forest Park, Willamette Heights, Northwest Heights, Slabtown, Cedar Mill, Hillside, and King’s Heights.
Pet Taxi Services Include:
- Transportation one-way or round-trip
- Waiting for pet (additional charge)
- Fresh water and treats (if allowed)
- No additional charge for multiple pets
- The number of pets transported together is limited based on their size and safe vehicle operation (See Pet Safety & Security below)
Grooming Appointments, Doggie Daycare, Vet Visits and More:
All pet taxi trips: $25 1st hour, $15 per 1/2 hr after
- Drive-time fee includes travel time en route to and from our business location and your errand locations/destinations
- Does not include waiting time if needed: $10 for every 15 minutes (starts from arrival at location to departure)
- Leaving pet for drop-off and returning at a later time for a return trip starts a NEW base fee and travel charge
Pet Safety & Security
- Weight limit for dogs is 25 lbs: Dogs 25 lbs and under can travel in a client-provided travel crate or attached to a secure zip line and harness or connected via seatbelt tether in the backseat. (Two dogs max, three if very small)
- Cats, exotic pets, and other small animals travel via a secure client-provided crate/carrier or in a pet-appropriate travel enclosure.
I do not pay client bills or carry payment information. I recommend arranging billing with your provider or providing me with a check or cash for services. If cash or check isn’t possible, you must ensure that your vet, groomer or pet daycare can take your payment directly from you by phone or have your card info on file.
Your Pet Will Love Riding With Me!
Your critters will enjoy traveling in an air-conditioned car during the warmer months. And you can rest assured knowing that my small SUV is well-maintained and insured.
Give your pets – and yourself – a break. Let me handle the pet taxi duties so you can focus on everything else. I look forward to helping your furry friends get where they need to go!
Pet insurance: Your pet is covered for accidents and injuries while in my vehicle. Reserve your pet’s trip today!