Overnight Pet Sitting
When you can’t be there to cuddle up with your critters overnight, hire someone who will be happy to love on them as much as you do!
Our overnight pet care service includes:
- Pet/animal feeding and care from sitters certified in Pet First Aid, CPR & Disaster Preparedness
- Free potty breaks during the hours we’re at your home
- Play time, brushing, light pet massage, and cuddles
- Litter box scooping (Addl deep cleaning and box sanitation by request, $21 per box)
- Any special needs or medical care for your pets
- Daily texts, pictures and/or videos sent via text or instant, secure messaging via WhatsApp (decent security/privacy), or Signal (extreme security/privacy — Available for Apple & Android)
- Pet “Housekeeping” – Cleaning up basic indoor, pet-created messiness (shedding, stuffed toy evisceration, etc) while you’re away to keep your home nice and tidy for your return. (This is not a full house cleaning service)
- Final pricing for all live-in services is customized to each client’s individual needs, which can include livestock care, exotic pets, bird care, dog walks, multiple dogs/pets, intensive medical care and support, hand-feeding animals, etc.
Overnight pet sitter service is popular with clients who have pets that would benefit from having extra care and cuddles throughout the night, such as:
- Senior or special needs pets
- Pets needing care or medical treatment, or potty breaks, late at night or early in the morning
- Any other critters who would benefit from late night/early morning care and attention!
How Does Overnight Pet Sitting Work?
One BatCo sitter (Briana or Ryan) will stay in your home, bring along their own toiletries, food and drinks, and provide their own bedding to place on top of your bed or futon of choice. (Please, no sofas, old-school sofa beds, or mattresses on the floor.)
- We require access to a secured and reliable WiFi connection
- Doors/windows and door/window locks at ALL points of entry in good repair
- All exterior lights, especially at main points of entry, are in working order
- Functional fire/carbon monoxide alarms in key areas
- Active home security alarm system (may be waived in certain cases)
- Off-street parking (car port/garage preferred, if available)
Approximate pet sitter arrival and departure: 7-9pm to 7-9am (10 hr minimum, 12 hr max) Additional visits throughout the day are based on the type of pets and their needs. A dog may need a couple of potty breaks, while cats, horses, or alpacas may not need any extra visits during the day.
Final overnight sitting fees are based on number/type of pets and their needs and start at:
- $74.95 M-Th and Sun pm
- $84.95 Fri, Sat pm
IMPORTANT: These services book months in advance, especially over major holidays. Please contact us for availability.
“Lived-In Look”: House Sitting Services Included
In addition to animal care, we will also bring in your newspaper and mail, water indoor/outdoor plants, rotate lights, take out/bring in trash bins, open/close curtains and blinds, and ensure your home and property are safe and secure.
Complete Home Care & Security
BatCo is insured by comprehensive pet sitting insurance and we both have clean background checks and are both Pet First Aid and CPR Certified. Neither of us smoke, and no alcoholic beverages will be brought into your home at any time. No one aside from your scheduled sitter will be allowed access to your home without prior consent (such as: pet sitter interns and trainees, etc).
Your home, belongings, and property will be treated with respect, discretion, and experienced care.