Overnight Pet Sitting Services
When you can’t be there to cuddle up with your critters overnight, hire someone who will be happy to love on them as much as you do!
My overnight pet care service includes:
- Pet/animal feeding and care from a sitter certified in Pet First Aid, CPR & Disaster Preparedness
- Play time, brushing, light pet massage, and cuddles
- Litter box scooping (deep cleaning and box sanitation by request, $20 per box)
- Any special needs or medical care for your pets
- Daily texts, pictures and/or videos sent via text or instant, secure messaging
- Pet “Housekeeping” – Cleaning up basic indoor, pet-created messiness while you’re away to keep your home nice and tidy for your return. (This is not a full house cleaning service)
- Final pricing for all live-in services is customized to each client’s individual needs, which can include livestock care, exotic pets, bird care, multiple pets, medical care and support, hand-feeding animals, etc.
Overnight pet sitter service is popular with clients who have pets that benefit from having extra care and cuddles throughout the night, such as:
- Senior or special needs pets
- Pets needing care or medical treatment late at night or early in the morning
- Any other critters who would benefit from late night/early morning care and attention
How Does Overnight Pet Sitting Work?
I will stay in your home, bring along my own toiletries, food and drinks, and provide my own bedding to place on top of your bed or futon of choice. (Please, no sofas, old-school sofa beds, or mattresses on the floor.)
Base price covers up to 2 pets. Final overnight sitting fees are based on number/type of pets and their needs and start at:
- $64.95 per night (no medical care)
- $74.95 (medical care & support)
- Dog walks are an additional charge and are available based on location/season. Off-property dog walks may not be available in all areas.
IMPORTANT: These services book months in advance, especially over major holidays. Please contact BatCo for availability.
- Access to a secured and reliable WiFi connection
- Doors/windows and door/window locks at ALL points of entry in good repair
- All exterior lights, especially at main points of entry, are present and in working order
- Functional fire/carbon monoxide alarms in key areas
- Off-street parking (driveway or garage)
- Preference, not required: active home security alarm system
Complete Home Care & Security
I have a clean background check, and I am Pet First Aid and CPR Certified. I do not smoke or vape, and no alcoholic beverages will be brought into your home at any time. Your home, belongings, and property will be treated with respect, discretion, and experienced care.
“Lived-In Look”: House Sitting Services Included
In addition to animal care, I will also bring in your newspaper and mail, water indoor/outdoor plants, rotate lights, take out/bring in trash bins, open/close curtains and blinds, and ensure your home and property are safe and secure.