Providing Overnight Care for Your Pets is Superior to Boarding
While it might make sense to board your pets in an offsite boarding facility or at your local vet, most pets benefit much more from having an experienced pet sitter care for them in the comfort of their home environment.
If your pets are able to stay in their home with no troubles on their own, but need more attention than occasional drop-in visits during the day, a capable and trustworthy live-in pet sitter is your smartest option for pet care.
- Multiple indoor/outdoor pets
- Pets with strict am/pm care schedules
- Exotic pets or ranch animals/livestock
- Senior or special needs pets
- Pets needing potty breaks or nursing care throughout the night
- Homes in need of extra supervision or maintenance (aquaponics systems, swimming pools, koi ponds)
And YES! Your cats, dogs, or mini pigs are welcome to sleep on the bed too.
When you can’t be there to cuddle up with your critters overnight, hire someone who will be happy to love on them as much as you do! Learn more about why in-home pet sitting is superior to boarding pets.
Comprehensive Overnight & Live-in Services
All overnight and live-in service fees include: pets’ meals and snacks, medications and treatments, exercise and playtime, daily hands-on health and wellness checks, home security checks, and all the loving care your animals can handle!
Overnight and live-in pet care includes:
- Pet/animal feeding and care from a sitter certified in Pet First Aid, CPR & Disaster Preparedness
- Free potty breaks during the hours I’m at your home
- Play time, brushing, light pet massage, and cuddles
- Litter box scooping (deep cleaning and box sanitation by request, $20 per box)
- Any special needs or medical care
- Daily texts, pictures and/or videos sent via text or instant, secure messaging
- Pet “Housekeeping” – Cleaning up basic indoor, pet-created messiness while you’re away to keep your home nice and tidy for your return. (This is not a full house cleaning service)
- Final pricing for all live-in services is customized to each client’s individual needs, which can include livestock care, exotic pets, bird care, dog walks, multiple dogs/pets, medical care and support, hand-feeding animals, etc.
Trusted, Experienced & Compassionate Pet Care
Now you can travel and enjoy time away from home, guilt-free. I meet the individual needs of your pets by emphasizing personalized attention and providing “Purr-fect Service” at every visit.
Do you have elderly or special needs pets, or pets who need a little extra care and supervision? Hire a trusted Yucca Valley pet sitter to provide around the clock love, care, and attention to your critters.
You can relax knowing that your home and special pets are in caring, reliable hands. Read my testimonials for a look at the kind of service I provide my clients’ treasured pets!
IMPORTANT: These services book fast and often months in advance. Please contact BatCo with any questions about availability or booking.