Providing Overnight Care for Your Pets is Superior to Boarding
While it might make sense to board your pets in an offsite boarding facility or at your local vet, most pets benefit much more from having an experienced pet sitter care for them in the comfort of their home environment.
If your pets are able to stay in their home with no troubles on their own, but need more attention than occasional drop-in visits during the day, a capable and trustworthy live-in pet sitter is your smartest option for pet care.
When you can’t be there to cuddle up with your critters overnight, hire someone who will be happy to love on them as much as you do! Overnight and 24 hr live-in pet care is popular with clients who have: homes and property needing extra supervision or maintenance (such as aquaponics systems, swimming pools, koi ponds), exotic or ranch animals, senior or special needs pets, and pets needing frequent potty breaks or care throughout the night.
And YES! Your cats and dogs (or mini pigs!) are welcome to sleep on the bed too, if that makes them happy.
Learn More About Our Overnight & Live-in Services!
All overnight and live-in service fees include: pets’ meals and snacks, medications and treatments, exercise and playtime, daily hands-on health and wellness checks, home security checks, and all the loving care your animals can handle!
Overnight and live-in pet care includes:
- Pet/animal feeding and care from a sitter certified in Pet First Aid, CPR & Disaster Preparedness
- Free potty breaks during the hours I’m at your home
- Play time, brushing, light pet massage, and cuddles
- Litter box scooping (Addl deep cleaning and box sanitation by request, $21 per box)
- Any special needs or medical care for your pets
- Daily texts, pictures and/or videos sent via text or instant, secure messaging via WhatsApp
- Pet “Housekeeping” – Cleaning up basic indoor, pet-created messiness (shedding, stuffed toy evisceration, etc) while you’re away to keep your home nice and tidy for your return. (This is not a full house cleaning service)
- Final pricing for all live-in services is customized to each client’s individual needs, which can include livestock care, exotic pets, bird care, dog walks, multiple dogs/pets, medical care and support, hand-feeding animals, etc.
Interested in Overnight & 24 Hr Live-In Service?
Now you can travel and enjoy time away from home, guilt-free. I meet the individual needs of each of your pets by emphasizing personalized attention and by providing trusted, safe and compassionate pet care.
Do you have elderly or special needs pets, or pets who need a little extra care and supervision? Hire a trusted pet sitter to provide around the clock love, care, and attention to your critters.
You can relax knowing that your home and special pets are in caring, reliable hands. Read my testimonials for a look at the kind of service I provide my clients’ treasured pets!
IMPORTANT: These services book fast and often months in advance. Please contact BatCo with any questions about availability or booking.
24 hour and overnight live-in pet sitting and nursing care for senior or special needs pets are premium services offered as spaces open. There is usually a waiting list, especially over major holidays.