24 hour pet sitting is great for:
- Puppies and kittens (or other baby critters!) who need around the clock special care, feeding and attention
- Older pets or special needs animals who need a helping hand, extra cuddles and comfort, or medical care
- Exotic pets, reptiles or birds who need custom diet preparation, extra attention, or who are on specific feed/sleep/wake cycles
- Ranch or livestock sitting, where horses, chickens, goats, cows or other farm-type critters need experienced care
- Any other situation in which you would like to have extra care and constant personal attention given to your pets and home
Live-in pet sitter service includes:
- Pet/animal feeding and care from sitters certified in Pet First Aid, CPR & Disaster Preparedness
- Free potty breaks during the hours we’re at your home
- Play time, brushing, light pet massage, and cuddles
- Litter box scooping (Addl deep cleaning and box sanitation by request, $21 per box)
- Any special needs or medical care for your pets
- Daily texts, pictures and/or videos sent via text or instant, secure messaging via WhatsApp (decent security/privacy), or Signal (extreme security/privacy — Available for Apple & Android)
- Pet “Housekeeping” – Cleaning up basic indoor, pet-created messiness (shedding, stuffed toy evisceration, etc) while you’re away to keep your home nice and tidy for your return. (This is not a full house cleaning service)
- Final pricing for all live-in services is customized to each client’s individual needs, which can include livestock care, exotic pets, bird care, dog walks, multiple dogs/pets, intensive medical care and support, hand-feeding animals, etc.
How Does Overnight & Live-In Pet Sitting Work?
One BatCo sitter (Briana or Ryan) will stay in your home, bring along their own toiletries, food and drinks, and provide their own bedding to place on top of your bed or futon of choice. (Please no sofas, old-school sofa beds, or mattresses on the floor.) We also allow up to a 5 hour time break per day (taken in part or in whole) for your sitter to leave your residence for personal errands (doctor appt, trip to Byerly’s, etc).
- We require access to a secured and reliable WiFi connection
- Doors/windows and door/window locks at ALL points of entry in good repair
- All exterior lights, especially at main points of entry, are in working order
- Functional fire/carbon monoxide alarms in key areas
- Active home security alarm system (may be waived in certain cases)
- Off-street parking (car port/garage preferred, if available)
Complete Home Care & Security
BatCo is insured by comprehensive pet sitting insurance and we both have clean background checks and are both Pet First Aid and CPR Certified. Neither of us smoke, and no alcoholic beverages will be brought into your home at any time. No one aside from your scheduled sitter will be allowed access to your home without prior consent (such as: pet sitter interns and trainees, etc).
Your home, belongings, and property will be treated with respect, discretion, and experienced care.
“Lived-In Look”: House Sitting Services Included
In addition to animal care, we will also bring in your newspaper and mail, water indoor/outdoor plants, rotate lights, take out/bring in trash bins, open/close curtains and blinds, and ensure your home and property are safe and secure. Read more about our Full Service Pet Sitting.